I woke Sydney up and told her that we couldn't go to "rah-mas-tics" because it was full. She pouted those lips out for a second, but she got excited when I told her my plan!
I just knew Sydney would love the kiddie area. However, she DID NOT! She wouldn't even stop there. We just basically walked around it. She wanted to get in the "big" pool. We spent an hour there before she decided that she was ready to leave! I could have saved my $4 and gone swimming at Margie's pool. Oh well, you live and you learn. Maybe she will like it next summer!
*** It amazes me that this is a PUBLIC pool! ***
| The children's area that I thought Sydney would love! |
| This is where she wanted to swim! |
| Slides for the big kids! |
Wow, that's such a nice pool area. I can't believe she didn't wanna play! Kids...
ReplyDelete