Friday, August 26, 2011

Cymbals??


Sydney started pulling her baby doll bed apart earlier, so she could use the legs as drumsticks. Her plan was to bang on my coffee table with little metal poles . . . umm, don't think so. I took them from her and told her that I'd find her something else to use. The only thing I could think of was wooden spoons, so I gave her a couple and off she went. She started banging on the coffee table first. I grabbed a bucket and told her to use that. I think my poor table has suffered enough without me letting her purposely beat on it.  She started drumming away on the bucket, and it was LOUD! I suggested drumming on the carpet. She replied, "I know, the carpet can be my cymbals!" Really?? Cymbals?? How in the world did she know that word?? I let her play her "music" for a few more minutes before stopping her. My nerves couldn't take it anymore. Harper slept the entire time . . . . who knows how! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment