| She loved this! |
The lesson during "ABC, 123" focused on the letter "J." So, the kids colored a Jellyfish, traced the letter J, put monkey stickers on a Jungle scene, and the teacher read the book, Julius. The teacher was very nice and extremely patient with the kids. There was one little girl who was walking around during the entire story time, so Sydney had a hard time paying attention. One of the dads didn't seem to realize how loud his voice was while he was talking with another parent, which also distracted the kids. I found myself wanting to shush him! The teacher kept asking everyone to be quiet, but he kept right on yapping. He eventually decided to shut up after several minutes. Thank goodness!
"Busy Bees" was a lot of fun for Sydney! It was all music and movement. The teacher led the kids in several silly songs and dances which kept them attentive. At the end of class, they did a few parachute activities. I don't know about you, but I always loved it when we got to play with the parachute in P.E. class. Lori and Ben joined us for this class, but he lost interest as soon as he saw his mommy holding Harper.
| Parachute time! |
I made the mistake of stopping to look at the indoor water park on our way out. Sydney pitched a little fit to go swimming, and I can't blame her . . . it looked pretty fun. So, I guess we will have to go swimming afterward next time.
Sports Com also offers several preschool activities that I plan to try over the next couple of weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment