
We started our day by going to the Tumbleweeds class at Sports Com, and it was AWESOME! We went to the desk and told the lady why we were there. She quickly replied, "Well, you must be Sydney." It turns out she was the teacher. We had to register before the class, so I guess she knew it had to be her because she knew all the other children. That simple statement really gave me a great first impression. It was nice that she took the time to call her by name, which she did throughout the class. The teacher was very good at what she did. She was so patient and helpful with all the kids. They played lots of little active games, turned somersaults, rolls, jumps, and an obstacle course. She also incorporated counting and color recognition into the activities. Sydney absolutely loved it! I have to say that I really enjoyed watching it, too! I talked with a lady sitting beside me, and she said that her granddaughter loves it so much that they come twice a week. We may have to do the same! You can pay $3 each time or buy a 30 visit pass for $45 . . . I have a feeling I will be buying a pass next week. You can't beat $1.50 per class! If you are looking for something fun to do with your little one, I definitely recommend it!
After that, I dropped Sydney and Harper off at Felecia's house. Felecia wanted to spend some time with them before school starts back, and I was happy to oblige. I decided to use the time to run some errands without having to load and unload two kids in car seats in this ridiculously hot weather. Sydney was really excited to go to "Feesha's" house, so it was a win-win for everyone!
I stopped by Dance Works to register Sydney for dance class. Then I went to get my hair highlighted at Renew Hair Salon since I was kid-free. Turns out they were having a back to school special, so that was nice. $50 for $80 worth of services if any of you want to try it out. I grabbed some lunch and then went to have Kyle's tags renewed. Thank goodness there wasn't a line at the emissions place or the clerk's office. However, I'm now $86.50 poorer. I guess that's better than the ticket he would get for expired tags!

I made a quick stop at Babies R Us, and went to pick up the two little princesses. I could tell by the look of Felecia's living room that Sydney had obviously enjoyed herself! As we were about to leave, Felecia gave me a gorgeous arrangement of a dozen pink roses as a thank you for her 50th birthday party. I don't know about you, but that is the nicest "thank you" gift I've ever gotten.
Today was productive, but I am tired! We will be staying home tomorrow! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment