| I'm so thankful for this little sweetie! |
Harper is now a happy, sweet little four month old. I can't believe how fast she is growing!
I took her for her four month checkup last Tuesday. Everything was perfect . . . She weighed 13lb. 6oz. which is in the 50th percentile for her age. She was 24 1/4 in. long which is in the 60th percentile and her head circumference was in the 10th percentile.
Harper is such a good-natured baby. I guess she has to be to put up with Sydney constantly being in her face. When Harper was born, everyone said that "the new" would wear off and Sydney would eventually leave her alone. Well, it has been four months and "the new" has definitely not worn off. Sydney still loves on her just as much as she did the day she was born. I guess Sydney gets it honest . . . . I think I probably kiss Harper 1,000+ times a day, too! Those little cheeks are just irresistible!
Harper is such a good-natured baby. I guess she has to be to put up with Sydney constantly being in her face. When Harper was born, everyone said that "the new" would wear off and Sydney would eventually leave her alone. Well, it has been four months and "the new" has definitely not worn off. Sydney still loves on her just as much as she did the day she was born. I guess Sydney gets it honest . . . . I think I probably kiss Harper 1,000+ times a day, too! Those little cheeks are just irresistible!
No comments:
Post a Comment